About Vintage Lighting
When you buy lamps at I Like Mike's, you can be assured that you will have:
- No safety hazards! I Like Mike’s lamps always have safe wiring. Lamps are meticulously inspected and when needed, rewired. This includes the external wiring and plug, and when called for, the internal wiring as well.
- No temperamental switches! Mike replaces switches whenever necessary.
- No scratchy undersides! The bottoms of vintage lamps are often a mess. Mike replaces the missing or torn felt to save your surfaces from harm.
- No ill-fitting harps or shades! Often harps no longer fit snugly, resulting in unstable shades…until they get to I Like Mike’s.
- No unpleasant surprises! While style is timeless, lamp components are not always. Mike takes the guesswork out of vintage lamps by finding any annoying issues and resolving them as much as possible.
All lamps are in good and safe working condition when they leave our shop.
Do you have a worthy lamp in need of restoration or repair? For an estimate, send photos (both overall and close-ups of the damage) with a description of the damage or lack of function to email@example.com, or text to 917-795-4348.
Alternatively, make an appointment to bring your lamp by the shop during Saturday shop hours, 12-5pm.
LAUREL LAMP RE-WIRE